The so-called cookies can be used in websites and services of My Fitness Place. Cookies allow users to use shopping carts and personalize My Fitness Place websites.
1.Information about cookies
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the user’s device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website user’s device and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
What are the types of cookies, how they are used and for what purposes:
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every page of the Website;
- determining the User’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the User’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about User preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit information derived from cookies using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Deleting and blocking cookies
- If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can at any time change the settings of your browser in such a way that it does not allow some or all of the websites to store them, or notifies you whenever the site wants to store such a file on your device.
- We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication, security or maintaining User preferences processes may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- You can also delete cookies that have already been saved on your device. Due to the variety of browsers available on the market that allow you to enter the site, the management of cookies may vary. Therefore, in order to block the acceptance of cookies, we recommend that you learn how to manage the privacy/security functions located in the menu of your browser. You will find them in the menu in the Options or Settings tab. You can also use the Help function in your browser.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone